Monday, September 22, 2008

Yarn dyeing

I dyed yarn yesterday with my friends in the morgantown knitting group I've been attending. I had SO much fun. I can't wait to knit with my yarn, but it is still damp, waiting for it to dry. I will post pics if I can get to it...

2 comments:

tiffibug said...

I can't wait to see your yarn. I bet it was tons of fun.

Ceci said...

Please do post pictures when you can! Can't wait to see it. :)

RE: your last post... Don't feel bad! or try not to. It's natural to go a little crazy. It feels sometimes like the whole damn world is waiting in line for you to take care of them! "Can't anyone take care of themselves??" Yeah, I so feel that, too. I keep telling myself it will get better as the kids get older. Well, except for my husband. He will always need me, big baby that he is, like all husbands seem to be. :P