Monday, October 27, 2008

Overwhelmed? I've got a plan!

Ok, so I've had cast on fever the past couple weeks. Right now on my needles, I have Titania http://amingledyarn.wordpress.com/gallery/short-sleeve-sweaters/titania-pattern/, Isaiah's Wallaby http://www.flickr.com/photos/gaucheknits/2332655377/in/pool-wallaby, Isaiah's Cardigan http://flickr.com/photos/8002335@N04/2587787399/, a vest for myself http://www.knittingdaily.com/blogs/patterns/archive/2008/04/23/confectionary-tank.aspx, and I wanted to start my afghan . http://www.fibertrends.com/viewer/patterns/111LC.html

Then I screwed up on Isaiah's cardigan, which stressed me out, so I've made a plan. I have put the wallaby and the cardigan out of my knitting bag, away, to come back to later. I will finish, in this order,
Titania
Wallaby
Cardigan
Vest.

Then, maybe I can start the afghan, probably after the cardigan. I make myself rules so I don't get stressed out on the one thing that's supposed to be keeping me sane!! I guess there's the arguement that if you are knitting a row, that's a row done, no matter what project it's on. But, at the rate I've been starting projects, I need to limit what I'm working on, so I can finish something!

1 comment:

Ceci said...

Just queued that Titania.. that is so pretty! Hope you'll blog progress as you go. :)