I finally finished my second Simple Knitted Bodice. I love it, though it is a little bit bigger than the previous one, due to yarn changes. Funny what your gauge can do.
I really, really, want to get started on my afghan, but am going to force myself to finish my Red Sweater first. The baby stuff I'm working on can wait, kinda be a continuing project, so to speak.
http://www.fibertrends.com/viewer/patterns/111LC.html
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Isn't it hard to restrain yourself from starting those new projects? :P
RE: Having another baby. Just do it when you're ready! There are so many pros and cons, different opinions... I personally wish I had been able to wait a little longer between my son and his new little sister, so that he would have understood better and I wouldn't have felt as much guilt as I've been feeling about the little jealousies and pleas for attention. But then, it has been hard as hell going back to the lack of sleep and total lack of freedom, and I think it would just have gotten harder and harder the more independent Brent got, you know? Besides, no one's getting any younger. :P Though, you're still young! I'll be 39 next year -- whoa!
Post a Comment