Well, today's my birthday. I'm now 29. That much closer to the 'dreaded' 30. Why do people dread birthdays? It's just a part of life. You get older. I didn't realize how quickly life goes until the other day when I realized Isaiah is 1 1/2. It still seems like yesterday when he was just an infant. Now he's walking, playing, being totally crazy. He asked for a bath yesterday afternoon. He almost has a whole mouthful of teeth. He weighs 30+ pounds.
Babies. Sometimes I want another one so bad, and other times I don't think I want another one at all. I am afraid that the longer we wait, the more I won't want another one, and then I'll regret it later in life, because deep down, I really DO want to have at least one more. I love my son, and having grown up with a sibling, I think it is important to grow up with siblings.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Birthday, my big brother! See, I remember.
I think that I personally would like to have my children close together. I think it may be hard in the beginning, but easier in the long run.
~sigh~ I want a baby.
Post a Comment