
Well, things here are okay. I'm making Zach a pair of gloves, but have had such trouble with sizing. I finally just left the middle finger too big. Oh, well. One more to go. One day I'll finish Joe's sweater. Maybe.
Isaiah is spending the night at his grandparent's again (my parents) next Wednesday. It will be nice to have an evening to myself, though I'll go to my knitting group, then come home and well, I don't know.
We took him to the pool at Waynesburg Central High School the other day. I couldn't believe how nervous he was! He was holding on to me for dear life, and would not let go! He did get better the longer we were in the water, though.
He's learned to walk sideways. He makes a funny face. He loves ham and cheese sandwiches. He builds things with his big lego blocks. I'm trying to teach him to jump. I ask him all day long "Can you say ..............?", and sometimes he tries to repeat the words, sometimes he doesn't. Never quite sounds like a word, though. He likes Mickey's Playhouse on the Disney Channel. And Veggie Tales. He won't wear his shoes when he is in his stroller. I wish I could spend more time with L and C, and now E and B, so that Isaiah can spend time with kids closer to his age...I think C is 5 months younger, and B is well, I don't know...6-9 months older???? I take him to the local MOPS group specifically so he can be around other children.
I'm planning his Birthday party for Feb. 27th. Nothing big, just some friends and family, and as many kids as we can get there, and bring a bunch of toys and just let the kids play. No structure, just play. Sounds good to me. No big meal, have a cake, and chips, and punch.
I'm going to see Rent at the college tonight, we'll see.
I'm very very angry that I can't get my computer to let me watch Private Practice online. I can watch shows from NBC and TNT (haven't tried any other channels), but ABC will not play properly. Kinda choppy, lose dialogue, and picture starts and stops. I'm quite angry about this.
I went to the mall today with C and B. We took my car, and only had room for one stroller in the trunk. I thought Isaiah would be okay in one of the strollers from the mall, but he was a cranky whiney child today, I don't know what was wrong with him. I tried to let him walk, and he would just lay on his stomach and scream, giving me fits! He was NOT acting like his normal, happy self. Very stressful. Oh, well. Next time we'll have to bring separate cars so Isaiah can have his familiar stroller.
We took Isaiah out in the snow, and took him for his first sledriding! He liked it. Very much.

1 comment:
What a great Isaiah update! =) That's awesome that he had his first sled ride!!
Post a Comment